“Naturex SA : Ingredients – Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about “Naturex SA”
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about “Naturex SA” for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of “Naturex SA”
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Naturex SA (Naturex)is a manufacturer of natural specialty ingredient. The company controls all stages of the manufacturing process right from raw material procurement to production of the final product. The company caters to various industries including food, beverage, flavor, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. The company has 15 production units in France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, the US, Brazil, Australia and Morocco. It has sales network in 18 countries. The company is headquartered in Avignon, France.
To read report in detail : Naturex SA: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report